Each month, we have an optional theme. Our authors are invited to select research in this domain to support their articles. Of course, they are free to write about other topics as well.
For August, the theme is Savoring.
Please feel free to submit questions related to Savoring that you would like our authors to address this month.
Savoring was featured in an Image map article by Kathryn Britton.
Here are some past articles that have touched on savoring:
- On Savoring by Miriam Ufberg
- Savoring for Your Health by Doug Turner
- The Digital Scrapbook/Portfolio – Self-Reflection, Savoring and Subjective Well-Being by John Yeager
- The Delight and Discontent of Eating by Gloria Park Perin
- Positive Psychology, Party of Two by Amy Donovan
- The Power of Touch Beyond Pain or Pleasure by Iris Marie Bloom
Here’s an image map (without any links yet) for different kinds of savoring.