The University of Pennsylvania, in collaboration with the online education platform Coursera, has launched a specialization certificate program called Foundations of Positive Psychology. The five-course series provides you with the key theories and research in the field of Positive Psychology, as well as opportunities for application. When completed, you earn a certificate that can bolster your resume and professional profile.
Foundations of Positive Psychology is taught by the “father of Positive Psychology,” Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, and leading practitioners and researchers from Penn. Here’s the list of courses in the series.
- Positive Psychology: Martin E.P. Seligman’s Visionary Science with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
- Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions with Dr. James Pawelski
- Positive Psychology: Character, Grit and Research Methods with Dr. Angela Duckworth & Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft
- Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills with Dr. Karen Reivich
- Positive Psychology Specialization Project with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
You can get a 7-day trial period for free. After that, the course series costs $79 per month. You can move through it at your own pace.
To learn more or enroll: Foundations of Positive Psychology on Coursera