Senia Maymin is the founder and editor-in-chief of PositivePsychologyNews.com. She was the series editor for the Positive Psychology News book series that recently published the first book, Resilience: How to Navigate Life's Curves. (Bio, Articles)
This month’s optional theme is “Productivity and Performance.” We chose this theme as a back-to-school theme when many adults and kids are focused on improving performance and creativity – at least in the northern hemisphere. We are cognizant that we have many readers from Australia and in general the southern hemisphere, so the topic is more generally Productivity and Performance.
Here is a handful of past articles on this theme:
- Measuring What Matters By Marie-Josée Salvas
- Overcome Stress and Challenge: 7 Mechanisms of Resilience for High Productivity By Timothy T.C. So
- Social Contagion: Spiral Up or Spiral Down? By Kathryn Britton
- Increase Your Team’s Productivity – It’s FRE(E) By Margaret Greenberg and Senia Maymin
- So What Should Leaders DO? By Emma Judge
- Work Teams and the Losada Line: New Results By Marcial Losada
Please let us know what questions you have in this area so authors could address those questions throughout the month.
Our best from PPND!
(Work Principles image courtesy of Alex Osterwalder)