Senia Maymin is the founder and editor-in-chief of PositivePsychologyNews.com. She was the series editor for the Positive Psychology News book series that recently published the first book, Resilience: How to Navigate Life's Curves. (Bio, Articles)
Hello dear readers!
We have some super news to share with you. The Spanish language version of Positive Psychology News Daily (PPND) has launched!
CLICK HERE: Positive Psychology News Daily en Español
What This Is
- Daily PPND articles translated into Spanish within a couple of weeks of appearing on the English-language site.
- A website run by Margarita Tarragona and translated by about 10-15 exciting translators, many of whom are in the Diploma Program in Positive Psychology at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.
- Most of the articles already there are translations of popular articles from 2007. Margarita and her team primed the site with a collection of older articles that covered a broad range of positive psychology topics in order to show early readers the wide range of topics discussed on the site.
How to Use It
Please feel free to forward this announcement to your friends who speak Spanish and would like to be involved:
- Please go to the website es.PositivePsychologyNews.com regularly and feel free to bookmark the site. There are about ten articles there currently, and there will be articles posted regularly.
- If you would like to subscribe to receive the Spanish articles in your email, please email us with the subject of “PPND en Español recibir mensajes cada dos semanas.”
Additionally, if you speak Spanish, and would like to help out or volunteer in some way, please email us with the subject of “helping out with PPND en Español.”
Positive Psychology in Many Languages
Should you be inspired by this idea and interested in expanding Positive Psychology News Daily to another language, please let us know.