Senia Maymin is the founder and editor-in-chief of PositivePsychologyNews.com. She was the series editor for the Positive Psychology News book series that recently published the first book, Resilience: How to Navigate Life's Curves. (Bio, Articles)
And with big thanks to you: the reader and the commenter, the positive psychology researcher and practitioner, the questioner and the question-answerer. Thank you!
* * *
- Thanksgiving as Gratitude Day.
- On the benefits of family and holiday rituals.
- Huddling together during Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude for what you do have.
- Gratitude for the bad things that are avoided.
- Benefits of love, gratitude, and kindness may become even stronger in the limbic system during difficult times.
- “If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands.” If you’re proud of someone and you know it, praise their effort.
- Gratitude and its energy and spiritual energy.
- Gratitude helps you live longer – one of the four ingredients of the aging Happy-Well.
- A 7-year-old talks about the power of “Three Good Things” every night.
Image: Pretty Autumn Leaves Wall-paper from TangledWing blog.