Positive Psychology News Daily is authored by alumni or students at the Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) programs and by invited guest authors.
Positive Psychology News Daily provides the latest news about happiness, the “science of happiness,” and positive psychology. Our goal is to be your fun, collaborative place for a research-based daily boost of happiness.
Here are our Editors:
What is MAPP?
There are many worldwide MAPP programs including the original launched by Martin Seligman (MAPP at the University of Pennsylvania) and the program launched by Ilona Boniwell (MAPP at the University of East London). Here are lists of current authors, guest authors, and past contributors.
Content on PPND
This is an edited site, and as such the articles as well as the comments may be edited. Here is our editorial policy for articles. This site is copyrighted Positive Psychology News, LLC. Our policy is that others should feel free to reprint articles on their websites as long as they include the following attribution:
This article is © 2009 PositivePsychologyNews.com. The original article was authored by [author's name] on [date], and can be seen here ([link to original article].
References to books either in text form or image form go to Amazon with our affiliate identifier. Thus if you order books by following the book links from our site, you contribute to the operation of this site.
The author of a book review for this site often received a complimentary copy of the book from the publisher. However, the author was not obliged to write a positive recommendation unless he or she felt the book deserved it.
What should I read first?
- Get happiness research emails here
- Find a happiness coach here
- Follow us on twitter here … and ALL OF US WELCOME YOU!
What else should I read?
- All Articles – Where can I find a specific past article? What else has a particular author written about?
- Image Maps – A way to get around the site.
- Contact and Media – How can I contact you for more information about Positive Psychology? What if I want one of the authors to appear in my news publication? What is your re-print policy?
- Links – Where else can I find more info on Positive Psychology? What books have been reviewed on the site?
- Conferences – What conferences have covered happiness, well-being, workplace health, strengths, and other topics included in positive psychology? For which ones can I find participant reports on this site?
For questions, please contact the editors.
Enjoy the site!
Senia and Kathryn